Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tamaku's recount

"Are we all ready?" Mum said as we finished packing. The clock had just struck three,that was when we had to leave for the airport to go to Rarotonga.

Firstly,we got in the car to leave for the airport,it took us a long time, minutes after that I moaned to my dad the driver, "Are we there yet?" "NO!" my dad shouted.

Finally,we had arrived at the airport, Alex and I were just having fun outside with the trolley and mum and dad were in the airport paying for the tickets.

After that we got our tickets and were ready to go on the plane. We were all on the plane,I was feeling pretty excited,me and my dad got a portable dvd player with some movies,I watched Mr Beans holiday it was pretty funny and my dad watched fantastic 4 silver surfer. After my movie was finished I joined with my dad and watched his movie,then I fell asleep.ZZZ,suddenly I opened my eyes and we had arrived to Rarotonga.