Friday, July 24, 2009

Fitness is a good idea on a frosty morning.

Although not everyone would agree I want to say that doing fitness on a frosty morning is a good idea. When we are finished I am nice and warm and feel great.

I have several reasons for saying this.The first is that you can compete against your friends and try to beat every else at the same time,when you beat a couple of people you feel like a champion.

Secondley, running on a frosty morning is a good way to try to beat your last score and also get strong bones. It also helps to keep you fit and it is fun when you run with your friends. It can also give you energy for the next day.

Furthermore you should go really fast around the last lap and get your energy gone so when you are finished you are tired. This helps you have to have achieved something special.

I think I have shown that running on a frosty morning is a good idea.

Written by Sam.